Taren Point Bowling & Recreation Club wishes to advise our community of the decision to extend the requirement of proof of COVID-19 Vaccination, or other authorised medical exemption, for entry to our club for all staff and customers. This extension of current entry requirements will be reviewed on a monthly basis and will be lifted should circumstances change.
This is a decision that has not been made lightly but we believe it is one which will help continue to prioritise the safety of our staff and customers. We have a responsibility to ensure we keep our club as safe possible for our customers and we feel that extending these restrictions will minimise the risk of contracting COVID-19 at our venue.
Please continue to be kind and courteous to all of our staff who will be ensuring that all customers are adhering to the following conditions of entry:
- If you are feeling unwell or sick, please stay at home.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry and continue to practise healthy hand hygiene whilst inside the venue.
- All Patrons over the age of 16 must be fully vaccinated to enter Taren Point Bowling Club. You will be asked for proof of vaccination before entering The Club.
- All entry must be made Via our Reception desk.
- Please follow staff instructions & directions at all times.
Thank you for your understanding at this time.