Taren Point Bowling Club conditions of entry
Whilst we are extremely excited restrictions continue to be lifted. The Point continues to abide by Government restrictions to ensure the health and safety of our members, guests and staff.
Due to the current circumstances imposed by the Australian Government Taren Point Bowling Club has put in place NEW Conditions of Entry:
- If you are feeling unwell or sick, please stay at home.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry and continue to practise healthy hand hygiene whilst inside the venue.
- All Patrons over the age of 16 must be fully vaccinated to enter Taren Point Bowling Club. You will be asked for proof of vaccination before entering The Club.
- Masks are to be worn at all times inside the venue unless eating or drinking.
- All Consumption of beverages inside must be done whilst seated.
- All entry must be made Via our Reception desk.
- All Members, Guests, Staff and Contractors must sign in to the Service NSW site using either the QR code provided or The Clubs sign in terminals. If unsure, please see staff.
- Please follow staff instructions & directions at all times.
- Furniture has been re arranged to comply with social distancing where possible. Please ask staff before moving any furniture.
- Please limit your interactions whilst at The Club
- Contactless payment options are provided for your use where possible.