Taren Point Bowling Club conditions of entry during COVID-19:
Whilst we are extremely excited to have you back at our venue, we must continue to abide by Government restrictions to ensure the health and safety of our members, guests and staff. Some measures we have put in place to ensure a safe reopening include strict hygiene procedures, room capacities, conditions of entry, COVID marshals and patron flow throughout the club. Regulations placed on the club mean we have strict limits on the number of patrons we admit into our club. Once these limits have been met, we will unfortunately not be unable to admit any more patrons into TPBC.
- Stop the spread – If you are feeling unwell or sick please stay at home
- Wash/Sanitize your hands upon entry
- ALL Members, Guests, Staff and Contractors MUST SIGN IN. This includes recording your first and last name as well as your contact phone number
- Members and Guests must stay seated unless ordering or using the bathroom
- Please follow Staff instructions and directions
- 5 meters distance is to be kept between tables, Only Staff are to re arrange tables and chairs
- Limit your movement and interactions with others whilst at the club
- We recommend you to download the COVIDsafe APP
Finally, for the health and safety of everyone please remain at home if you are feeling unwell. Thank-You for the support and goodwill you have shown the club over the last few months, it has meant a lot to us. We eagerly await your patronage.